Puppy Pricing Policy
The aim of our puppy pricing policy is to be as fair as possible to everyone on our
list awaiting their precious new puppy. Backed by the latest science and decades
of experience, we do all we can to ensure your puppy will be healthy and an
enjoyable canine companion. Because of this our puppies are simply the best that
money can buy and are priced accordingly, at the top of the market.
From time to time we increase the price of our puppies in accord with prevailing
Our policy on pricing is as follows:
1. The price quoted to you in your first email from us will be the price you pay for your
puppy provided that, your deposit securing your place on the waiting list is
received within 7 days of that email and you accept the first puppy that you are
offered that conforms to the preferences that you stated when you joined the list.
If you postpone to a later litter for any reason the price you will pay will be in
accord with the prices current at the time you postponed.
2. When you are offered a puppy from a litter and decide to accept your placement
in a litter an additional payment of $500 toward the purchase price is required
within 3 days of acceptance. The remaining balance is due when the pup turns 8 weeks old.
3. We are under no obligation to notify you of changes to our prices. However,
we are happy to answer your inquiries at any time.
Our policy on deposits is as follows:
1. Your position on the list is strictly determined by the date the waiting list deposit
2. If we are unable to provide a puppy within 1 year from receipt of your deposit, and you wish to leave the list, you are entitled to a fast and complete
3. If you cancel your placement on the litter after being allocated and accepting a
puppy your payments to date are non refundable but will be held for you as a
credit on your next puppy from us.